RSS

Sunday 15 July 2012

yummy chilled dessert in town!!!

Hey people :) thinking of what to eat  during a hot day either a ice-cream or cold dessert like ice kachang? while guess what guys, I found one stall at old airport that sell very delicious soy bean-curd pudding call Lao-Ban soybean-curd. It was my first time trying a soybean-curd which is a pudding and i find it very nice, my first bite of the pudding it really melts in my mouth and it also smooth-en my throat this shows how great the soybean-curd was and i was thinking of  having my second round of getting the soybean-curd again. I will strongly  recommend you guys to try this amazing dessert as the sweetness level is not very high it is healthy for everyone to eat!!!Also it is only $1.50 OMG!!!

                               the lao-ban store at old airport road.look at the the queue!!! this really show that
                               the soybean-curd is really popular and nice!


                                 Lao-Ban~~
                     




                                soybean-curd yummy!! yummy!



How to get there:
Alight at Kallang Mrt station and take bus 31 at the bustop near Kallang Mrt station or take Mrt to Mountbatten and walk for 2mins and you will reach there. :)

posted by: johnteoh

2 comments:

  1. The location stated is very useful as it helps me find the place more easily when I plan to visit there the next time.

    The picture really shows the soft and smooth texture of the beancurd, will definitely try it on a hot day instead of ice-creams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted to get one now!!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete