RSS

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tandoori Chicken Restaurnt

Yesterday i went for dinner at a unique restaurant specializing in tandoori meat.I haven't tried tandoori in my entire life before and my god everything i tried there was SPICY.


To start off,i ordered the soup of the day,which is chicken soup with the chicken marinated with tandoori spices,it turned out to be a creamy and spicy soup.


Next was the main course,4 pieces of chicken doused and cooked in tandoori spices,ate it with a big serving of rice and curry,it was served with onions,sour chilli.Taking a mouthful of everything at the same time was invigorating to say the least.My entire mouth had a permanent sense of  spice to it after finishing everything.



The restaurant in question is located at serangoon plaza(320 serangoon road),just opposite mustafa center near farrer park MRT,situated right beside the 7-11 at the mall.

Posted by Jaryl Quek

3 comments:

  1. look nice!! =) must go eat one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first sentence which states that most of the thins there are spicy actually brought up my attention because I LOVE spicy food and will definitely go and try the food there one day!

    The location stated is very useful as it helps me find the place more easily when I plan to visit there the next time, especially the easy terms like "just opposite mustafa center" really help me visualise the location much more easier

    ReplyDelete