RSS

Monday 16 July 2012

Authentic Chinese BBQ(Yang Rou Chuan) !!!



With origins in the Uyghur province of Xinjiang in the Far West of China, Chuan (which means 'skewer') is now a popular street food all over the North of China, and no longer restricted to the traditional Lamb/Mutton. Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Seafood are all available.


                                       
                                            Traditional lamb skewer (Yang Rou Chuan) -- MUST TRY!!!
                                                        BBQ bread with honey -- yummy!!!
                                            BBQ fish



 we have discovered a place that serves authentic Chinese BBQ, in the North-East Chinese fashion. Visit Liu da ma in the colourful district of Geylang, where we will get to grill our various skewers over a charcoal grill, munch chunky morsels of herbed and spiced meat, accompanied by various Chinese beers.

In addition, this is also a good place for supper as it opens at 4:00pm and close at 4:00am.

Address: 26 lorong 11 Gaylang 

Post by: Wang Zaiyi

2 comments:

  1. The location stated is very useful as it helps me find the place more easily when I plan to visit there the next time.

    The operating hours that you stated really got me interested as I work to 1pm every day and it is always difficult for me to find a place to have a good supper meal. I think i found it now!

    The recommendation is a useful for me as I always have problems on choosing what to eat.

    Will definitely try this autentic chinese BBQ the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. This looks amazing. Gotta try with my friends.

    ReplyDelete