RSS

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Eminent Frog Porridge!


Singapore Geylang's Eminent Frog Porridge!


This is where you can find Eminent Frog Porridge in Geylang!


Eminent Frog Porridge's Menu


Looks very delicious right? This is called Frog Porridge, in Chinese we call it 田雞粥!


When it first came. Looks very appetizing huh?



The porridge to go together with the frogs! 
The reason why I love their porridge is because the thickness is just right and there spring onions and pepper to enhance the taste!


This plate of vegetables you see is called Kangkung. 

This place is highly recommended for Supper if you are hungry and you have a transport of your own!

The address of Eminent's Frog Porridge is located at 323 Geylang Road, Geylang Conservation Area, Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. Very detailed in explaining the procedures in consuming the frog porridge and the usage of the spring onion, that is very useful extra information that will help me treasure and appreciate the taste and experience as I have not tried it before.

    Thank you for the address as it can really help me spot and find the location more easily as gelang is a huge area.

    Will definitely try it out if I am hungry and since I have a transport of my own

    ReplyDelete